Monday, November 1, 2010

Welcome to my new blog!

This is my first attempt at a blog. My decision making process went thus...

1. I thought it would be an interesting way to simply to keep up with my writing skills as an actively performing and practicing pianist. Yes, we all try to go to concerts, practice, and read, but at times forget to write!
2. I hoped to provide a useful and engaging forum for all parents, students, musicians to discuss both practicing and psychological factors for instrumental practicing, as well as offer and share advice and stories with other parents. A forum where the advice comes not only from teacher to student, or teacher to parent, but for parents to share also what worked in their household and creative space as well as what went wrong!
3. A place to share other interesting tidbits and observations, whether it be food, concerts, or anything else!

I look forward to offering my own experiences, comments and look forward to reading everyone elses responses as well!

Let me know what you think! I look forward to conversing with you!

~Alexis

No comments:

Post a Comment